What can hypnotherapy do for you?
Hypnotherapy is advised for many conditions. Throughout 17 years I personally have helped various people with several conditions.
Hypnotherapy is a type of therapy that uses hypnosis as a tool to help patients to access information in their subconscious that can help them to heal and overcome certain situations.
I will use relaxation techniques to help you reach a peaceful state of mind where the conscious part is relaxed and your subconscious is more open to positive suggestions to encourage positive change.
It is important to know that we live on a conscious level. Be aware that many of our attitudes and behaviours operate on a subconscious level and this is exactly where hypnotherapy can help.
For example, learned behaviours like driving a car or a phobia about a specific subject come from the subconscious level
Many people fear to go through this treatment because there is this stigma that they are not in control. That couldn’t be further from the truth…
Hypnotherapy takes you to a relaxed state, where you are always in control. You are in a position where you can access information and can more easily intake positive thoughts, ideas, and motivation.
Having over 15 years of experience, I have done many sessions and with my guidance and support, I will take you to this relaxed state.
This relaxed state is very similar to the last 5 seconds before you go to sleep and the first 5 seconds when you wake up in the morning.
There isn’t anything special or out of the ordinary with this, as you experience it every day. I will be there to guide you and support you throughout the session.
Please note that all of the learned behaviours, genetics, our setup and more is part of our unconscious mind accounts for around 95% , which leaves us 5% on the conscious mind. By bringing to awareness part that unconscious mind that harms you currently you can have a better quality of life.
Each case is individual, so I use different hypnotherapy techniques that can you at a particular time. By mixing the different techniques, the treatment becomes suited to the exact situation.
It is by using the many techniques that an everlasting change can come into place. It is vital for you to be in control all the times by explaining what happens in each session. The more aware the client is the faster the changes occur.
I believe in using different hypnotherapy techniques in treatments and adapt accordingly to the client’s need. Each case is unique.
Besides the different hypnotherapy techniques, I use coaching, astrology and shamanic practices if needed.
My philosophy is to have a strong set of tools that complement each other with one purpose only: to help you to heal, overcome situations and reach your goals.Cognitive hypnotherapy
Cognitive hypnotherapy is used to positively influence emotional, behavioural, cognitive and symptomatic change by “updating” the conscious mind of the current reality.Analytical hypnotherapy
Analytical hypnotherapy is another technique that helps to understand the root of the problem. This works by enquiring about certain aspects of the problem.Suggestion hypnotherapy
Suggestion hypnotherapy works very well by reinforcing the subconscious with positive suggestions that will allow behavioural change.
As mentioned before when you are in a very relaxed state you are more prone to receive positive reinforcement.Solution focused hypnotherapy
Solution focused hypnotherapy is used to understand the present and future, not the origin of the issue. It has a very proactive approach by setting goals. As you are in a very relaxed state, the goal setting and positive reinforcement will be stronger and longer lasting.